Development and implementation of IT-infrastructure for our customers is one of the main directions of our activity.
Properly designed and constructed IT-infrastructure creates a range of business advantages, including increased profitability, cost optimization, higher productivity and effectiveness of business and technological processes.
Properly designed and constructed IT-infrastructure provides a range of advantages:
- Increases business profitability
- Optimizes costs
- Minimizes expenses for further scaling
- Minimizes the risks associated with upgrading or replacement of the IT-infrastructure components
- Improves performance and handling of services
- Increases effectiveness of personnel work in the company.
IT-infrastructure of the enterprise can consist of the following complex of the interrelated subsystems and equipment:
- Local wireless and virtual (VPN) networks
- The network equipment (active, SCS)
- Network security
- Server System
- Data storage, processing and management systems
- Backup systems
- Power Systems
- PC and peripherals
- Electronic document management systems
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Fire alarm system
- and others